Contact Us for a Consultation 423-529-5290


Litchford, Pearce & Associates, PLLC, is dedicated to keeping the public informed of new laws and regulations and updating the public on popular and relevant legal news.  Check this blog site regularly to stay up to date. 


Posted by Mark W. Litchford | Jun 08, 2019 | 0 Comments

Being charged with Driving Under the Influence (DUI) can be harrowing and you should not face criminal charges without legal assistance. Litchford, Pearce & Associates, PLLC, understands you may have immediate questions. This article attempts to provide some preliminary information while you assess your situation. If you have further questions, you are encouraged to contact the attorneys at Litchford, Pearce & Associates, PLLC, to schedule a free consultation at 423-529-5290 or [email protected].


Nothing gives us greater satisfaction than helping our clients succeed in all facets of their business and personal lives. We strive to communicate well with our clients, provide diligent representation and be loyal advocates for our clients’ needs.

The information contained on this website is not intended to constitute legal advice or to form an attorney client relationship. While we strive to update the site and insure the accuracy of the information contained herein, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of posted information. The statements contained on the website are general statements that may or may not apply to individual situations. Nothing shall constitute or amount to an attorney client relationship until and unless an engagement letter/fee agreement has been executed and signed by the attorney and client and accepted by the attorney and client. This website does not seek to promote or seek legal work outside of the states of Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Florida or Colorado. We practice outside of the states of Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Florida or Colorado only through licensed attorneys or through such local rules that permit temporary admission to such other jurisdictions on a case by case basis or pursuant to such other applicable rules. You should consult an attorney for legal advice about any problem, case or issue which you are confronted with or must address. This website is not a substitute for legal advice.