Contact Us for a Consultation 423-529-5290

Personal Injury

Personal Injury

If you have suffered a catastrophic injury as the result of someone's negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for damages from those responsible. This kind of injury is often accompanied by long-term or permanent disability. You or a family member may be unable to maintain employment or return to a customary and ordinary quality of life as a result, creating an incredible financial strain. Our attorneys have represented individuals who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents, dog attacks, slip and falls, nursing home neglect, and product liabilities.  Hiring our experienced attorneys is the first step in protecting your rights and options.

It is important to understand you may have several options depending on the type and cause of injury. For instance, in a serious automobile accident, your own policy may help to provide benefits by offering personal injury protection on automobile policies, which covers the policyholder's medical bills arising from an accident and underinsured coverage that helps protect you if the person who injures you in a car wreck does not have enough coverage.  Likewise, some conduct by responsible parties may be so grossly negligent that the injured victim may be entitled to punitive damages.

Regardless of the cause of your life-altering injury, there will be many important factors surrounding your case. Sorting it all out to establish fault and the extent of the damages you suffer likely will necessitate help from a qualified attorney.  Each case is unique, but there are a number of possible damages that victims might suffer. It is important to be compensated fully for all the damages you or your loved one suffer to be sure you receive the care and service you need. Given the severe nature of catastrophic injuries, the judgment or settlement sums are often large and may cover:

  • Medical bills (past and future)
  • Lost wages
  • Reduced capacity to earn a wage
  • Pain and suffering
  • Emotional distress
  • Punitive damages

In order to get the just compensation you deserve, you may have to secure expert testimony from doctors, surgeons, physical therapists, life care planners and other professionals with the requisite knowledge and experience to investigate and communicate the specifics of your case. Your legal counsel can help you secure this testimony as well as other evidence that is required to prove your case.

At Litchford, Pearce & Associates, our attorneys will work with you in connection with your personal injury to protect your rights and recover the monetary damages you deserve.  Starting with a free in-depth consultation, we offer a tireless commitment to every case. Our fee is a percentage of what you recover, eliminating your risk and maximizing your recovery potential. We are licensed in Tennessee, Georgia, Kentucky and Colorado and we are also willing to travel to meet with you and discuss your situation, including evenings and weekends. Contact us today at 423-529-5290 at no cost to learn if we can help you.



Nothing gives us greater satisfaction than helping our clients succeed in all facets of their business and personal lives. We strive to communicate well with our clients, provide diligent representation and be loyal advocates for our clients’ needs.

The information contained on this website is not intended to constitute legal advice or to form an attorney client relationship. While we strive to update the site and insure the accuracy of the information contained herein, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of posted information. The statements contained on the website are general statements that may or may not apply to individual situations. Nothing shall constitute or amount to an attorney client relationship until and unless an engagement letter/fee agreement has been executed and signed by the attorney and client and accepted by the attorney and client. This website does not seek to promote or seek legal work outside of the states of Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Florida or Colorado. We practice outside of the states of Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Florida or Colorado only through licensed attorneys or through such local rules that permit temporary admission to such other jurisdictions on a case by case basis or pursuant to such other applicable rules. You should consult an attorney for legal advice about any problem, case or issue which you are confronted with or must address. This website is not a substitute for legal advice.